Parking for tenants of 100/125/150 CambridgePark Drive is allocated in accordance with lease provisions and located within the 125 CambridgePark Drive, 88, 140, or 160 garages.
Visitor & Short Term Parking
Daily visitors should be submitted via the work order system 24 hours before their arrival and directed to utilize the intercom located at the designated parking lot or garage entrance to contact security. The security officer will confirm the visitors identity and company they are visiting and will then provide the individual with access to the parking lot or garage. Any requests submitted less than 24 hours before a guest’s arrival are not guaranteed entry.
The 88 garage, 140 garage, and 160 garage all offer parking stalls reserved for handicapped individuals which are clearly marked. As a reminder, do not park in these spaces unless you have a valid handicapped license / tag issued by the Registry of Motor Vehicles displayed on or within your vehicle.
Parking Guidelines & Reminders
To ensure the safety of our visitors and proper use of parking areas, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Phone the Property Management Office if you observe any hazards in the parking areas.
- Remember to always lock your vehicle and remove any valuables including cellular phones. Longfellow Real Estate Partners LLC, PPF OFF 150 CambridgePark Drive, LLC, PPF OFF 125 CambridgePark Drive, LLC, and PPF OFF 100 CambridgePark Drive, LLC are not responsible for any damages to or theft from your vehicle.
- Please be considerate and ask your guests to be considerate of overnight restrictions.
- Please observe all directional, speed limit and stop signs throughout the parking area.
- Do not park illegally or in fire lanes. Cars parked in these areas are subject to citation and/or towing.
- Overnight parking requires coordination with the Property Management Office. Please complete an OvernightParking Form. The management office will notify security.
- Trailers and towed vehicles are not permitted in the parking areas.
- Handicapped spaces are reserved for disabled persons only. Cars illegally parked in these areas are subject to citation and/or towing.
- All vehicles must be parked in designated stalls and may occupy only one space.