When arranging for services provided by an outside vendor for work in individual office suites, tenants and their vendors are asked to please comply with the following guidelines:
- Inform the Property Management Office in advance at (857) 415-2830.
- A vendor shall be permitted access to the building only pursuant to the request of the tenant and only for the purpose of direct deliveries to the specified suite.
- Tenant’s outside vendors are allowed access to the building during normal business hours. Vendors requiring after-hours access will only be admitted if tenant has completed a Vendor Access Request Form.
- Vendors may not solicit work from other tenants in the building.
- Prior to completing any work at the property Vendors must provide a Certificate of Insurance with coverage meeting criteria.
- Additionally, the certificate of insurance must reflect additional insured and certificate holder information
- Landlord may remove vendors who have not submitted an acceptable Certificate of Insurance.
- If you have any questions regarding the above requirements, please feel free to call the Property Management Office.